Sunday 24 March 2013

Officially changing the blog site to thenexttwentyyears.com

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused but I was getting many emails and Facebook postings saying that people were unable to publish a comment on this site so in an effort to make it easier for people to make comments (which are invaluable to me) and to access the site in general, I've decided to have people simply enter www.thenexttwentyyears.com in their website browser.  This way you can easily save the URL in your favourites if you would like to easily read more from time to time and you should also be able to make comments easily as I have tested the comment feature.

If you do have any trouble with www.thenexttwentyyears.com - please do email me or make a posting to my Facebook page and let me know - I'll look into it as soon as I can and let you know.

I hope at the very least you find the blog interesting and that in some small way, it is of some benefit.

Best,
Mohan

No comments:

Post a Comment